Infinidat Named a Leader in Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for 4th Year in a Row
Infinidat is fast becoming “the most talked about” enterprise storage solutions provider in the industry. The momentum is accelerating on the heels of being named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage for the fourth consecutive year (three years in the Primary Storage Magic Quadrant + one year in the 2018 Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose Disk Arrays).
Infinidat’s constant position in the Leader quadrant for Primary Storage confirms and underscores the storage and IT industry’s confidence in Infinidat’s innovative solutions as the next big thing in storage. At this point in time, it is clear that Infinidat has the most competitive momentum of any vendor in storage today.
Let’s explore the reasons why Infinidat is emerging so strongly with solutions that customers love: technical prowess, customer satisfaction, architectural leadership, market presence, and product excellence. Infinidat’s strong placement in the Leader quadrant, as shown below, reflects a broader story that increasingly brings unbridled innovation to the enterprise storage market more boldly than ever.
Infinidat is an established, industry acclaimed leader in the enterprise primary storage market. Many of Infinidat’s customers are on the Global Fortune 500 and Global 2000 lists. Here are six key reasons why Infinidat continues to gain customer velocity:
- Leading-edge storage architecture: Infinidat’s software defined storage (SDS) architecture delivers real-world application sub-millisecond latency, 100% availability, and scalability with a significantly lower total cost of ownership (TCO) than other storage products in our space. The InfiniBox® storage portfolio is built on this core SDS architecture, delivering fastest performance in the enterprise storage array space and petabyte-scale capacity. The triple redundancy of the Infinidat architecture outshines all of the double redundant architectures.
- Highest grades from happy customers: We’re recognized with the highest independent marks for customer satisfaction. In May, Infinidat was named a 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice in the Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer” and in Infinidat’s portfolio continues to garner industry award from the storage press.
- The only AI-based deep learning storage solution on the market: Infinidat’s Neural Cache software is a game-changer. Neural Cache enhances enterprise storage with built-in artificial intelligence that optimizes application and workload performance deep learning technology within InfiniBox and InfiniGuard®, delivering a zero-touch, set-it-and-forget-it experience.
- Powerful data and cyber resilience: Infinidat offers the world’s fastest data recovery capabilities. The InfiniGuard CyberRecovery capabilities provide best-in-class transparent protection of the entire storage environment through immutable snapshots and instantaneous recovery. With the Infinidat solutions, companies are assured of data and cyber resilience to help protect critical corporate data from cyber attacks, making Infinidat essential to an overall corporate cyber security strategy.
- Flexible consumption models: Infinidat offers the flexibility of different purchasing models, enabling enterprises to consume storage-as-a-service. It ranges from operating expenditure (OPEX) to capital expenditure (CAPEX) to a combination of OPEX and CAPEX pricing.
- We win as a team with our partners: Infinidat has a broad ecosystem of partners, making it much easier for large enterprises to work with us. Infinidat has more than 500 channel partners who see the explosive opportunities to grow their businesses with us. The company also has a rapidly expanding ecosystem with Tech Alliance partners.
Infinidat was founded a decade ago on a core strategy to innovate and deliver enterprise storage solutions with an unmatched combination of high availability, exceptional performance, and the lowest possible TCO at multi-petabyte scale, enabling enterprise storage consolidation.
You can download the Gartner Magic Quadrant report on Primary Storage here.