INFINIDAT Expands Solutions Ecosystem and Launches code.infinidat.com Community
New advancements for next-gen management and DevOps workflows now accessible via central code.INFINIDAT.com hub
INFINIDAT, the market’s leading independent provider of petabyte-scale data storage systems, today announced expansions of its third-party solutions ecosystem that enable new workflows and integrations into next-generation management and DevOps platforms and code.INFINIDAT.com, a central hub for integrations and solutions created by the community to complement the capabilities of INFINIDAT storage platforms.
INFINIDAT is pleased to announce the following advancements in the INFINIDAT solutions ecosystem:
- SolarWinds SRM integration for InfiniBox storage systems, enabling SolarWinds SRM users to leverage InfiniBox capacity and performance metrics for volumes and filesystems, hardware health, host attachments, and other key operational data.
- Kubernetes (k8s) persistent volume provisioner, making it simple to use INFINIDAT storage via SAN and NAS protocols in Kubernetes containers environments. INFINIDAT has also joined Red Hat OpenShift Commons and achieved OpenShift Primed designation for compatibility with INFINIDAT k8s persistent volume provisioner in Red Hat OpenShift environments.
- OpenStack Manila file services integration, complementing the existing INFINIDAT OpenStack Cinder block storage integration for clients who prefer to use INFINIDAT’s industry-leading NAS NFS capabilities in their OpenStack environments.
- Xorux performance monitoring and reporting tool STOR2RRD support for InfiniBox storage systems, including performance and capacity metrics as well as host information and alerting.
- VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for InfiniBox storage arrays, delivering maximum visibility into live operational data for InfiniBox storage systems to enable broader VMware software-defined data center functionality.
Details about these advancements and more can be found via code.INFINIDAT.com, the new central hub for INFINIDAT integrations and solutions created by the community. code.INFINIDAT.com is open to anyone, with no registration required to participate. Community contributors include customers, partners, and INFINIDAT’s professional services team, who use INFINIDAT’s native REST API and Python SDK extensively to align INFINIDAT technology to unique customer workflows and requirements.
“Modern enterprises require not just rock-solid storage infrastructure, but also comprehensive ways to integrate that technology into diverse workflows,” said Brian Carmody, CTO at INFINIDAT. “The new integrations and the broad INFINIDAT solutions ecosystem at code.INFINIDAT.com makes it even easier for our clients to consume and manage our software-centric, neural cache storage solutions.”
“INFINIDAT integration with SolarWinds’ award-winning Storage Resource Monitor product yields a robust set of storage metrics, hardware health, and other InfiniBox operational data,” said Brandon Shopp, vice president, product strategy, SolarWinds. “This powerful combination enables deep visibility into system performance and rapid troubleshooting for today’s most demanding business applications.”
“Red Hat and INFINIDAT have collaborated for more than five years to enable customers to use INFINIDAT’s storage technology with Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Virtualization, Red Hat Ansible, and Red Hat OpenStack Platform,” said Chris Morgan, OpenShift Ecosystem Technical Director at Red Hat. “By earning OpenShift Primed designation, customers can have greater confidence that work has been completed to enable INFINIDAT storage to work with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.”
All integrations are expected to be generally available by the end of March.
Founded in 2011 by storage industry pioneer Moshe Yanai, INFINIDAT helps customers unlock the full potential of their data. INFINIDAT’s software-focused architecture, an evolution and revolution in data management design over 30 years in the making, solves the conflicting requirements of bigger, faster, and less expensive storage. INFINIDAT technology simultaneously delivers sub-millisecond latency, seven nines of reliability, and hyperscale capacity with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than incumbent storage technologies.
For more information, visit www.infinidat.com.
Connect with INFINIDAT
Read our blog
Follow us on Twitter
Visit us on Facebook
See us on YouTube
Be our partner
Bhava Communications for INFINIDAT
Red Hat and OpenShift are trademarks or registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries. The OpenStack Word Mark is either a registered trademark/service mark or trademark/service mark of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and is used with the OpenStack Foundation’s permission. Red Hat is not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation, or the OpenStack community. All other trademarks/service marks are the property of their respective owners.