INFINIDAT InfiniBox 3.0 Awarded Bronze for Product of the Year in Storage Arrays Category by Editors of TechTarget’s Storage Media Group
INFINIDAT, the market’s leading independent provider of petabyte-scale data storage systems, announced it received a Bronze award by editors of TechTarget’s Storage magazine and SearchStorage in the annual Products of the Year awards. INFINIDAT’s flagship storage product, InfiniBox®, was selected as a “Storage Arrays” winner for its innovative approach to enterprise storage. Since the introduction of the InfiniBox, the world’s largest telcos, banks and cloud service providers have chosen the InfiniBox to consolidate multiple legacy enterprise systems and replace expensive all-flash arrays.
Products of the Year are selected by Storage Magazine and SearchStorage editors, industry experts and technology users. TechTarget honors and recognizes revolutionary products that break new ground and redefine a category or define a new “subcategory” within an overall field. All finalists and winners are judged based on innovation, performance, ease of integration, ease of use, manageability and total value.
“We are honored to receive this recognition from the editors of TechTarget’s Storage Media Group and the esteemed panel of judges for the Infinibox 3.0 as a 2017 Product of the Year,” said Jacob Broido, Chief Product Officer at INFINIDAT. “The award is a testament to the commitment of the entire INFINIDAT team to create a product that delivers tremendous performance, high availability and the lowest TCO at petabyte scale. We look forward to continuing to deliver more value with the Infinibox to meet the growing needs of our enterprise customers.”
INFINIDAT’s flagship storage solution, the InfiniBox, is a multi-petabyte storage system designed to provide enterprise organizations with simple-to-use, low-cost, general-purpose storage solution. InfiniBox features seven nines (99.99999%) availability and faster than all-flash performance for real-world workloads. Unlike competing vendors who rely on media and promote the misconception that the cost of flash media is rapidly approaching the cost of high capacity disk media, INFINIDAT uses a software-centric, neural-cache architecture. This approach delivers a truly modern storage system designed for agility in the modern enterprise – without the costs and performance issues found in legacy or all-flash solutions.
In November 2017, INFINIDAT announced the latest version of InfiniBox, InfiniBox R4, which feature several new capabilities for enterprise storage, including:
- SAN Synchronous Replication for block storage that delivers the lowest system latency in the industry, enabling customers to protect their most critical applications and data with the best RPO.
- Neural Cache-based Quality of Service (QoS), making it easier to manage performance for multiple workloads across multiple system tenants.
- NAS Asynchronous Replication that delivers an industry-leading 4-second Recovery Point Objective (RPO), effortlessly supports replication of cloud-scale file systems with no performance impact at the source or target.
- File system quotas, enabling granular control over capacity allocation and utilization.
- Double-digit improvements in overall system write and read latency.
- All of these additional capabilities will be made available to current customers at no additional license or feature cost.
To learn more about INFINIDAT’s unique storage solutions, visit: https://www.infinidat.com/products-technology/infinibox/
Founded in 2011 by storage industry pioneer Moshe Yanai, INFINIDAT helps customers unlock the full potential of their data. INFINIDAT’s software-focused architecture, an evolution and revolution in data management design over 30 years in the making, solves the conflicting requirements of bigger, faster, and less expensive storage. INFINIDAT technology simultaneously delivers sub-millisecond latency, seven nines of reliability, and hyperscale capacity with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than incumbent storage technologies.
For more information, visit www.infinidat.com.
Bhava Communications for INFINIDAT