INFINIDAT to Showcase Expanded Product Portfolio at Storage Field Day 16
INFINIDAT, the market’s leading independent provider of enterprise-class data storage solutions, announced that it will present at Storage Field Day in Boston from 1-3 p.m. ET on June 28. INFINIDAT will discuss solutions to data storage issues and technology advancements with some of the storage industry’s top independent thought leaders.
The team will share details of their foundational technologies and discuss how these technologies are influencing businesses and impacting societal changes as INFINIDAT’s product portfolio helps enterprises accelerate digital transformation while driving cost out of their IT infrastructure. Products that will be discussed include:
· InfiniBox® Fx212: The industry’s gold standard in petabyte-scale storage, new InfiniBox models have been developed in response to customer demand for analytics, deep learning and industrial IoT use cases that require affordable, multi-petabyte storage.
· Neutrix Cloud™: Sovereign public storage cloud solution that offers enterprise organizations high performance, multi-petabyte cloud file systems and volumes that are simultaneously accessible from Google, Azure and AWS compute clouds.
INFINIDAT has offices in 17 countries, is dual-headquartered in Waltham, MA and Herzliya, Israel and currently has over 500 employees worldwide.
INFINIDAT and Storage Field Day 16
· When: Thursday, June 28, 2018, 1 – 3 p.m. ET
· What: A discussion with industry thought leaders of INFINIDAT’s product portfolio, differentiators and the top storage industry trends
· To follow the day-of livestream and learn more about Storage Field Day 16, visit: https://hubs.ly/H0cDbNs0
· To schedule a demo of INFINIDAT’s products, please visit: https://content.infinidat.com/request_a_demo
Founded in 2011 by storage industry pioneer Moshe Yanai, INFINIDAT helps customers unlock the full potential of their data. INFINIDAT’s software-focused architecture, an evolution and revolution in data management design over 30 years in the making, solves the conflicting requirements of bigger, faster and less expensive storage. INFINIDAT technology simultaneously delivers sub-millisecond latency, seven nines of reliability and hyperscale capacity with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than incumbent storage technologies. For more information, visit www.infinidat.com.