INFINIDAT CTO to Present at Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference
Brian Carmody, INFINIDAT CTO, to Discuss Data Storage Optimization for Cost and Strategic Success at Petabyte Scale
INFINIDAT, the market’s leading independent provider of enterprise-class data storage solutions, announced that its CTO, Brian Carmody, will present at the 2018 Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations, & Cloud Strategies (IOCS) conference.
Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies is a three day conference dedicated to defining and implementing enterprise cloud strategies, evaluating micro data centers, best practices in cloud management, uncovering how to compare data center costs with build, colocation and cloud, and more. The conference gathers infrastructure and operations executives, data center and IT infrastructure personnel, IT operations and leaders, researchers and vendors to share knowledge on IT infrastructure, operations and cloud strategies.
- At Gartner IOCS, Carmody will share his thoughts on data storage cost and how it can vary significantly between technologies and consumption models at petabyte scale. Data is what drives an enterprise’s competitive advantage, but that data requires sustainable storage solutions to address present and anticipated future needs. In his talk, “Storage Cost Secrets – Achieving Strategic Success,” Carmody will discuss how enterprises can optimize their storage costs as data continues to grow at a CAGR of 50% while their IT budgets remain mostly flat.
Where and When:
Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference, at The Venetian in Las Vegas, Nevada,
- Carmody’s talk, “Storage Cost Secrets – Achieving Strategic Success (SPS40),” will take place on Wednesday, December 5 at 9:15 AM, in Bellini 2104.
- Attendees can add this session to their conference agendas here.
Data is a strategic enabler for digital transformation, while the cost of data storage varies significantly between technologies and consumption models at petabyte scale. To maintain their competitive advantage while they navigate digital transformation initiatives and manage increasing volumes of data, companies require a data storage technology that covers more of the data lifecycle supporting IT budgets, innovation and growth.
- Learn how to transform IT operations economically, not just digitally, through a pragmatic approach for calculating storage costs that will enable their company’s strategy for success.
- Discover how INFINIDAT delivers unmatched storage performance, availability and economics, at petabyte-scale, so enterprises can take full advantage of their data.
- Hear why INFINIDAT has earned a 9 out of 5 Rating on Gartner Peer Insights in the General-Purpose Disk Arrays Market as of November 10, 2018 based on 136 reviews.
Read more details about INFINIDAT’s presence at the conference here.
Founded in 2011 by storage industry pioneer Moshe Yanai, INFINIDAT helps customers unlock the full potential of their data. INFINIDAT’s software-focused architecture, an evolution and revolution in data management design over 30 years in the making, solves the conflicting requirements of bigger, faster, and less expensive storage. INFINIDAT technology simultaneously delivers sub-millisecond latency, seven nines of reliability, and hyperscale capacity with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than incumbent storage technologies. For more information, please visit www.infinidat.com.
Bhava Communications for INFINIDAT