INFINIDAT to Showcase Expanded Multi-Petabyte Scale Storage Solutions at VeeamON
INFINIDAT, the market’s leading independent provider of enterprise-class data storage solutions, will exhibit the company’s full product portfolio of high availability, multi-petabyte scale storage solutions at VeeamON Chicago on May 14-16, booth 401.
INFINIDAT’s attendance at the conference comes on the heels of the recent integration announcement between INFINIDAT InfiniSnap® technology and the Veeam Availability Platform. Announced in March of 2018, the snapshot integration helps customers of all sizes manage and protect on-premises and cloud-based VMware vSphere workloads. Key features include:
- Backup from Storage Snapshots: Lowers the impact of backup activities on a VMware environment by retrieving virtual machine data.
- Veeam Explorer™ for Storage Snapshots: Quickly and efficiently recovers individual items or entire VMs.
- Veeam On-Demand Sandbox™: Creates complete, isolated copies of a production environment in just a few clicks, for fast and easy developing, testing, analyzing and troubleshooting.
- Snapshot Orchestration: Improves recovery point objectives and mitigates potential data loss by using snapshot-only jobs to create additional, more frequent recovery points in the form of application-consistent or crash-consistent primary storage snapshots.
Additionally in March, following eighteen successive quarters of revenue growth, INFINIDAT announced an expanded product portfolio with the launch of four new products, including:
- InfiniBox® F6212: New InfiniBox model that came to market in response to customer demand for analytics, deep learning and industrial IoT use cases that require affordable, multi-petabyte storage.
- InfiniGuard™: A business continuance and data protection appliance that provides multi-petabyte data protection with lightning fast restores.
- InfiniSync™: Ballistically hardened data bunker appliance able to withstand widespread IT operations disruption and rolling disasters and is the world’s first solution for RPO synchronous data mirroring over virtually infinite distance, with zero latency impact.
- Neutrix Cloud™: Sovereign public storage cloud, offering enterprise organizations high performance, multi-petabyte cloud file systems and volumes that are simultaneously accessible from Google, Azure and AWS compute clouds.
INFINIDAT has offices in 17 countries, is dual-headquartered in Waltham, MA and Herzliya, Israel and currently has over 500 employees worldwide.
To receive a demo onsite at VeeamON and to learn more about INFINIDAT’s product portfolio, visit booth 401.
Founded in 2011 by storage industry pioneer Moshe Yanai, INFINIDAT helps customers unlock the full potential of their data. INFINIDAT’s software-focused architecture, an evolution and revolution in data management design over 30 years in the making, solves the conflicting requirements of bigger, faster and less expensive storage. INFINIDAT technology simultaneously delivers sub-millisecond latency, seven nines of reliability and hyperscale capacity with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than incumbent storage technologies.
For more information, visit www.infinidat.com.
Bhava Communications for INFINIDAT