INFINIDAT at VMworld 2018: Storage that Scales, Learns and Evolves
Visit INFINIDAT at Booth #1250 Mandalay Bay
INFINIDAT, the market’s leading independent provider of enterprise-class data storage solutions, returns to VMworld 2018 in Las Vegas on Aug. 26-30, booth #1250 to demonstrate how “Storage Scales, Learns and Evolves,” reflecting the core capabilities of the company’s primary storage and data protection products. INFINIDAT will showcase how its implementation of Neural Cache enables faster-than-all-flash performance at petabyte-scale, with software that is proven to learn and adapt to every workload over time. In addition, attendees will learn how to get better availability than legacy and a better overall TCO with enterprise storage on-premises and in the cloud.
Join INFINIDAT in their booth for an espresso while learning how their customers navigate technical and economic transformations for storage, business continuance and cloud computing. INFINIDAT will also feature a daily drawing for a full VR Racing Drone kit and will provide show updates on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Since VMworld 2017, INFINIDAT has achieved the following milestones:
- Growth of technical partnerships, adding new or expanded integration with VMware, Kubernetes, OpenStack, SolarWinds and Xorux, as well as launching a code-sharing collaboration site, code.INFINIDAT.com, for anyone working on integrating the InfiniBox OS with their IT environment.
- Released “R4,” the latest version of its core storage OS, adding new functionality such as Synchronous Replication, Quality of Service, filesystem quotas and more, at no additional cost to their existing customers.
- Announced an expanded product line, adding the F6212 for higher capacity density, InfiniGuard and InfiniSync for business continuance, and Neutrix Cloud storage-as-a-service for sovereign enterprise-class storage concurrently supporting multiple compute clouds.
- Continued to dominate its competition with its Faster than All-Flash Challenge
- Released a commissioned study by Forrester Consulting conclusively supporting the company’s economic impact on storage operations and the Total Economic Impact on IT operations.
Founded in 2011 by storage industry pioneer Moshe Yanai, INFINIDAT helps customers unlock the full potential of their data. INFINIDAT’s software-focused architecture, an evolution and revolution in data management design over 30 years in the making, solves the conflicting requirements of bigger, faster, and less expensive storage. INFINIDAT technology simultaneously delivers sub-millisecond latency, seven nines of reliability, and hyperscale capacity with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than incumbent storage technologies.
Bhava Communications for INFINIDAT