The Industry’s First Cyber Storage Guarantee on Primary Storage
Guarantees are hugely important in the enterprise storage market. Global Fortune 500 enterprises have gravitated to Infinidat’s powerful 100% availability guarantee, helping make Infinidat a market leader in enterprise storage. Today, we are expanding our SLA guarantees with 3 new guarantees, and I am thrilled to pull back the curtain on the industry’s first cyber storage guarantee for recovery on primary storage. The InfiniSafe® Cyber Storage guarantee joins our new performance guarantee as well as our 100% availability guarantee, which we have had for years.
The new InfiniSafe Cyber Storage guarantee ensures that enterprises and service providers recover and restore data at near-instantaneous speed in the wake of a cyberattack by using a guaranteed immutable snapshot dataset with a guaranteed recovery time of one minute or less.
Cyber resilient storage is among the most important and highly demanded requirements of enterprises today to ensure exceptional cybersecurity and combat cyberattacks across the entire storage estate and data infrastructure. In recent research, IDC found that 87% of organizations impacted by ransomware in the past year had to pay a ransom to recover their data.
Customers use Infinidat’s guaranteed solution to retrieve their data through rapid cyber recovery – without compromise – helping them avoid the impact of a cyberattack. We broke new ground when we extended cyber resilience to our InfiniBox® and InfiniBox SSA II enterprise storage platforms with the InfiniSafe Reference Architecture, allowing Infinidat to provide its immutability snapshot guarantee and the recovery time of immutable snapshots at one minute or less to the primary storage market. We also announced InfiniSafe on our purpose-built backup platform – the InfiniGuard® solution – earlier this year, giving Infinidat the most comprehensive cyber storage resilience for your primary storage, secondary storage, and backup requirements.
As part of our expansion of our SLA program, we are also rolling out a new performance guarantee across our InfiniBox platforms. The new InfiniBox SSA II provides lower latency than any other comparable enterprise storage platform in the industry, delivering an unprecedented 35 microseconds of latency. This advancement underscores our performance guarantee, enabling customers to have optimal application and workload performance, as well as substantial storage consolidation, transforming storage performance, increasing efficiency, and reducing total cost of ownership. Today, the InfiniBox and InfiniBox SSA II platforms for primary storage are not only the highest-performing, most cyber resilient storage solutions in the industry, but they are also the most reliable, backed by a guarantee.
Infinidat has received extremely positive feedback on our guarantee program from storage and IT analysts, customers and channel partners:
- Eric Burgener, Research Vice President, Infrastructure Systems Group, IDC, said, “Over the last decade, IT infrastructure vendors have been adding guarantees on their storage platforms that have definitively improved the ownership experience for enterprise storage, but they have always stayed away from the topics of performance and recovery time. With their new performance and cyber storage recovery guarantees, Infinidat is breaking new ground in these areas in ways that drive meaningful value for their enterprise customers.”
- “With Infinidat’s new InfiniSafe cyber storage guarantee, we do not have to be worried about whether we will be able to recover from a malware or ransomware attack. We know Infinidat's immutable snapshot technology will be there to help us bounce back without compromise,” said Cole Thompson, President & CEO of Virtual Data Corp. “Just as Infinidat delivered on its 100% availability guarantee, we know Infinidat will do the same with its cyber recovery and performance guarantees. It sets a new benchmark.”
- “As part of our disaster recovery preparedness, we look for solutions and assurances that will help us minimize any potential impact of a cyberattack or any other kind of disaster. Knowing that Infinidat guarantees rapid cyber recovery based on its InfiniSafe immutable snapshot capability, as well as high performance, we could add this to our data center toolkit that we know our supplier will deliver,” said Laurent Ulrich, Head of IT at Justice Court of Basel, Switzerland. “In this day and age, according to the cloud strategy we’re just writing, this kind of guaranteed SLA can make all the difference in the world for an enterprise and gives us peace of mind with Infinidat’s powerful commitment.”
- "Today's enterprise customers are looking for the best in their solution sets, especially in storage - where all their corporate data is stored," said Kirk Sanella, Area Vice President of Sales West, Technologent. "Not only does Infinidat deliver industry acclaimed solutions that solve the critical storage needs of our enterprise accounts, but their guaranteed SLA program shows our customers that Infinidat stands behind their rock-solid solutions. As a large solutions provider, it also offers us a very valuable sales tool with our customers and prospects."
- "In today's market, enterprise customers understand the critical role their storage environments play in keeping their corporate data always available, performant, and safe," said Ted Wiessing, COO, OneNeck IT Solutions. "We have used Infinidat at a number of our enterprise accounts and the experience for our customers and for OneNeck has been excellent. With these new SLA guarantees, Infinidat is showing the industry that its award-winning platforms deliver the solutions our enterprise clients need and that Infinidat stands solidly behind their offerings with strong SLA guarantees. Not only do our customers benefit from these guarantees, but, from a channel partner perspective, it gives us another strong message we can deliver to our installed base and prospects."
All four of the Infinidat SLA guarantees are available across all of Infinidat’s consumption models: FLX (Infinidat’s storage-as-a-service offering), Elastic Pricing, and traditional purchase.
To read the press release, click here.