Infinidat Named a Finalist for the Top 100 Executive Team and Top 100 Marketing Team in the 2023 OnCon Icon Awards
Infinidat has been selected a finalist in the “Top 100 Executive Team Award” category and the “Top 100 Marketing Team Award” category in the annual OnCon Icon Awards for 2023. This recognition speaks to Infinidat’s executive leadership strength, marketing expertise, breakthrough innovations, and team excellence. Infinidat’s teams have made a substantial difference, transforming the company and accelerating a shift of power within the enterprise industry.
Several storage and IT analysts noted that, in the past, Infinidat used to be known as “the best kept secret” in the storage industry. That has certainly changed. The word about Infinidat is everywhere. Because of one of the strongest executive leadership teams in the tech industry and a marketing team that has made huge strides in a short period of time, Infinidat is now the talk of the enterprise storage market. Pound for pound, we aren’t just hitting above our weight class, proverbially speaking, in the storage industry packed with large incumbents; we are demonstrating the capabilities of our teams as very competitive in any industry.
We’re excited to be named to these prestigious lists of top-performing teams. The OnCon Icon Top 100 Awards are peer and community voted awards that are determined by community and organizational observation of work. Winners represent some of the top individuals and teams in the entire world. Top 100, 50, 10, and 1 award winners will be announced in each individual and team category based on the amount of votes received. Team award winners will be announced in the second half of 2023, following the close of voting, which is open to the general public.
The case for Infinidat to rank high on these lists for executive leadership and marketing is exceptionally strong.
Top 100 Executive Team
The leaders on Infinidat’s executive team are highly respected in the enterprise storage industry, with decades of experience and unparalleled acumen. They have worked together to provide visionary leadership that has taken Infinidat into new realms of success and has established a consistent, quarter-to-quarter financial stability spanning multiple years.
As an executive team, we’re moving faster and delivering a higher value than the pace of the storage industry itself. We excel at providing scalable, enterprise-grade storage and automated cyber resilience with a consistent core-to-cloud experience and advanced cyber detection capabilities for modernizing data infrastructures. Our innovative solutions have displaced large, traditional storage incumbents in decisive fashion. With enterprise storage solutions that deliver a balance of business value and technical value to our customers, our executive team has stepped up to be among the best in the business.
It’s not one thing only, but a collection of success factors that round up to make Infinidat standout as an innovator and as a leading provider of enterprise storage solutions to large enterprises, including Fortune 50 companies, as well as cloud service providers, managed service providers and managed hosting providers. These success factors include the following:
- Infinidat’s executive team led the company to record revenue and bookings in Q1 2023, with 59% year-over-year growth in bookings. As one of the highest growth rates in the 12-year history of Infinidat, these results build on the growth and momentum of our company achieved in 2022, when Infinidat delivered double-digital growth with profitable, cashflow-positive operating results.
- In January 2022, we announced that we had achieved 40% year-over-year-bookings growth in 2021, including 68% year-over-year increase in bookings in Q2 2021. Infinidat achieved more than 130% year-over-year revenue growth in the company’s Fortune 100 customer base.
- Infinidat was named a 2023 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice in the Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer”: Primary Storage. This is the fourth year that Infinidat has been recognized as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice based on the reviews and ratings of end-users across the globe. This is a reflection of our executive team’s customer centricity.
- As of May 2, 2023, Infinidat has received 454 ratings reviews from verified customers with an average overall score of 4.9 stars out of 5 in the Primary Storage Arrays for the InfiniBox®, and for the InfiniBox™ SSA (all flash solution) a 5 stars out of 5 rating.
- The executive team provided the leadership to expand Infinidat into the flash market segment for the first time in the summer of 2021, added cyber resilience capabilities with the innovative InfiniSafe® software in 2022, and extended our storage-as-a-service (STaaS) strategy via AIOPs technology and flexible consumption models over the past few years.
- The executive team invested in the channel partner program to turn it into a 5-star channel program, recognized by CRN. It has grown the channel base by more than 25%.
- And to top it off, Infinidat’s executive team has grown Infinidat’s customer base to include more than 25% of the Fortune 50.
Our company would not have reached these tremendous achievements without the determination, sacrifice, endurance, patience, decision-making, and responsiveness of Infinidat’s executive team and the teams that report to them. Consider how far the teams across Infinidat have taken the company.
Top 100 Marketing Team
The people on our Infinidat marketing team are outstanding professionals at the top of their game. They work relentlessly to drive results and connect our solutions with the right customers at the right time through multiple channels. My team members strive to execute on our strategies that are designed to expand Infinidat’s leadership, gain market share in the enterprise storage market, and position our company for long-term success. This spans across product marketing, brand marketing, channel marketing, event marketing, digital marketing, public relations, and analyst relations.
As CMO of Infinidat for the past 18 months, I have the great opportunity to put my team in a position to win. Being recognized on the Top 100 list is a reflection of my team’s commitment and never-give-up persistence. Infinidat has invested in marketing, and the results have been worth it. Infinidat is now widely recognized as the storage solutions standard in the enterprise. It’s gratifying that this impact of Infinidat’s marketing team is being honored and spotlighted.
- Infinidat has already earned nearly a dozen more awards and recognitions in 2023, to date (including winning two “Product of the Year” awards from TechTarget in Feb ’23). This success in 2023 is on the heels of winning 22 storage industry awards in 2022.
- Through our analyst relations program, we have dramatically moved the needle. The analyst firm DCIG placed our InfiniBox platform on their list of the top 5 storage arrays in the world, knocking an incumbent out of the top 5. This builds on the momentum we already have as a five-time Leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Primary Storage.
- Our product marketing team has helped shape and drive the launches of new solutions, including the new InfuzeOS® Cloud Edition and InfiniSafe Cyber Detection, as well as a heavy emphasis on Infinidat’s software defined storage differentiated architecture. Additionally, the team launched Infinidat’s InfiniBox™ SSA II, as well as enhancements to the InfiniBox hybrid platform, and the InfiniGuard® secondary storage solution. Not to mention the roll-out of our extensive set of guaranteed enterprise storage SLAs.
- We have expanded our channel marketing efforts in support of our channel partners through whom we do approximately 90% of our business. Our partners appreciate the competitive differentiation that Infinidat brings to the game. Over the past year, we have strengthened our company positioning, enhanced our messaging, and increased our visibility, working closely with our channel partners and our tech alliance partners in the ever-expanding Infinidat ecosystem.
- The branding experts on our marketing team rolled out fresh, bold branding earlier this year to reflect the infusion of energy, creative thinking, and boundary-pushing value for our customers. We have set a new standard for our branding − one that is more differentiated, modern, memorable, and impactful. Our new look-and-feel conveys the sense of vibrancy that is infused across everything to do with Infinidat.
Your Opportunity to Vote:
To cast your vote for Infinidat’s executive team to be an OnCon Icon awards winner, click here.
To cast your vote for Infinidat’s marketing team to be an OnCon Icon awards winner, click here.